Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A Milestone....Our 25th Wedding Anniversary!

Today is our 25th anniversary! How time has flown by. 25 years ago our minister asked Peggy to reconsider getting married to me (just a day before the wedding) because the test we took showed we were not that compatible! I often wonder if that minister is still married..........

As par for the course lately, I had a job interview at Dish Network in Phoenix in the morning and Peg had to work at Michael's Crafts (yes she did get a part time job) in Casa Grande at noon, so we really only saw each other at lunchtime. So we did not celebrate our anniversary....Yet!

I could have photoshoped our faces on another couples body having a great time in the Caribbean, but I chose not to exploit my talent!!!

1 comment:

Bob and Marlene Rea said...

Happy Anniversary to a wonderful couple.