Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Jim's Birthday 2009

Today is my 54th birthday! I only feel like I am 74.....Hey but check out the cool shirt!

Anyway, Peg had planned an evening dinner party here at the motorhome with some of our close friends here in Casa Grande. We were
having a cookout with sausage, peppers and onions. Who came you ask? Stacey and Gail, Bob and Marlene and Hank and Lillie. Everyone brought something and Marlene made one of my favorites, carrot cake!

The weather cooperated and the evening was just right. Since we have a nice patio, we put chairs out and turned the rope lights on and had good conversation with good friends. Of course Marlene also brought some party hats and since we are all party animals, we put them on! It was a good day for me and I am glad everyone could share it!

Thanks to Peg for getting everything together (and for my new jeans)...

No comments: