Saturday, March 8, 2008

Back to the Indian Waters RV Resort....

Regrettably, our stay was over at the Indio Outdoor Resort park and we had to drive down 48th Street once again to go back to the Indian Waters Park. The good news is that, since we were now members, we got to choose our site from the area that has the nicer, grass sites. We chose Site #10. A little different look from the last time, wouldn't you say?

We signed up for a breakfast and a Hawaiian dinner here. Note to self: Do not do meals here!!

March 9th...
We went to the College of the Desert near Palm Springs to a Farmers Market they hold each weekend. This was another large event with many vendors, food and art. We wondered around for quite a while and we ended up buying two red, blinking tail lights for our bicycles and I got a leather fanny pack so I can take all my "stuff" with me on these type of excursions! Peg bought fruit and vegetables...She is the more practical of the two of us! Sorry, we forgot the camera...

March 11th...

I saw my first Roadrunner running down the road in front of our RV. Peg had seen one before but this was my first. I was SO excited!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great blog you are almost caught up and then another day dawns!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.