Friday, December 11, 2009

Dinner and a Game!!!

Bob and Marlene invited Peg and I, Rod and Jean and Hank and Lillie to their house for dinner and a few hands of Pegs and Jokers. I guess this is fast becoming THE GAME for all of us. I guess it is one of the games I understand and like to play (along with dominos).

After a really great meal of Halibut, which Rod caught while he and Jean were in Alaska this summer RVing, and some wonderful side dishes and of course dessert, we all settled in for a night of card playing.

Since there were eight of us, we divided into two groups. After the first
game, the losers played the losers and the winners played the winners of the opposite table. It was a challenging night for Jean and I. We won one game (I think)! Peg and Rod did really well and won most of their games.

As usual, we all had a good time. We thank Bob and Marlene for buying a house so we can all congregate there!!!

No comments: