Saturday, January 17, 2009

The RV Show Opens in Quartzsite

Today we took a trip into Quartzsite to check out the vendors at the big tent. I was suppose to meet John Friend from Truck System Technologies and he was going to replace the bad sensors for my tire monitoring system. Come to find out, the system I had was not their system! So I offered to do a segment on American RVer with him telling about their TPMS system for a replacement tire monitoring system for our coach. He agreed.

The tent with the vendors was very crowded. Wall to wall people. Note to self: Don't venture to the tent on opening day! We looked at a lot of RV "stuff" and decided on what we would buy before the show was over. So many vendors....So little time!!


For dinner tonight, Ron and Wanda made homemade spaghetti sauce and Lew came up with a new bib for he and I. Funny...Our bibs look more like toilet seat covers! Well. they worked good anyway!!

That night Bob and I got on our motorhome roofs and began shooting the sunset again. Here is Bob silhouetted against the sunset...

No comments: